An apple will remain an apple, whereas, an apple can embrace the world.
Thought process that lead to ideas, enhances creativity .I found this picture in the internet .It's so interesting .The world map carve on the red apple~
I think this apple express one world one earth . I think there are many parts of the world war is still time when I eat apples. This creates a very simple, but expressed the hope that the theme of world peace
Thought process that lead to ideas, enhances creativity .I found this picture in the internet .It's so interesting .The world map carve on the red apple~
I think this apple express one world one earth . I think there are many parts of the world war is still time when I eat apples. This creates a very simple, but expressed the hope that the theme of world peace
No comments:
Post a Comment